This year’s scientific program spanned two days, June 8 and 9, 2021 lasting from just before 9am and running till about 6:30 pm for the usual business. (All times are EDT=UTC-4). The program was somewhat shortened from our usual to avoid excessive Zoom Fatigue among other things. We started later in the day in order to accommodate West-Coasters, and moved the keynotes to the mid afternoon to make their presentations as accessible as possible to most of our participants.
The conference was broadcast via Zoom and sessions were recorded as follows. All materials below are only available to registered attendees.
- Podium Sessions – recorded live via Zoom – available June 11th
- Poster Sessions – each poster was prerecorded was made available in mid-May
- Tutorials – recorded live via Zoom – available June 11th
- Breakfast Sessions – recorded live via Zoom – available June 11th
- Keynotes – recorded live via Zoom – available June 11th
To see the program, please click on the day of interest below. In the first more general view, clicking on a program item will give detail for that item only below the table. By clicking the checkbox, you will be able to see the entire program in gory detail. Only logged in users will be able to see conference materials on the Recordings page.Show Details?